In general usage, a financial plan is a comprehensive evaluation of an individual's current pay and future financial state by using current known variables to predict future income, asset values and withdrawal plans.
Retirement planning, in a financial context, refers to the allocation of savings or revenue for retirement. The goal of retirement planning is to achieve financial independence
Risk management is the identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events or to maximize the realization of opportunities.
A tax is a financial charge or other levy imposed upon a taxpayer by a state or the functional equivalent of a state to fund various public expenditures.
A Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) is an investment adviser (IA) registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission or a state's securities agency.
A business plan is a formal statement of business goals, reasons they are attainable, and plans for reaching them. It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals.
- DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Internal Revenue Service
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Financial Information System for California
- State of California Department of Finance
- National Society of Accountants
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Institute of Management Accountants
- National Association of Professional Accountants
- American Accounting Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- National Association of Forensic Accountants
- Accounting and Financial Women's Alliance
Friendly Website Resources
Toomari Business Consultatnts provides help and guidance in meeting your Tax Preparation and accounting needs, we offer a wide range of financial services to meet your needs.
Use of infographic submission awards many improvements, especially in Search Engine Optimization. These benefits include: On social media like Facebook and Twitter these infographics are shared more usually than other information available in the form of text.
Third Party Resources
For nearly 20 years SOCHi (sochi.edu) has been forming relationship with wellness professionals in greater Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley.
The LA Massage School is a school of pain management and massage therapy specially designed and conducted for the comprehensive and the most complete training of the students